MENU

Food Trucks on Campus

The Polish food truck

The Polish food truck "Stick It or Stuff It" parked at the courtyard between Index Hall and the Gray Wolf Hall buildings.

Laura Campbell

Laura Campbell

Your food options on campus after 3:30 pm are no longer limited to Clif bars from the student bookstore or heading all the way down to Subway.

Two new food trucks will be close to the covered area outside Gray Wolf Hall after 3:30 until 7:00 pm, rotating Mondays through Thursdays. Polish cuisine “Stick It and Stuff It” will be present Mondays and Tuesdays, while “Jake’s Dogs” will be on campus Wednesdays and Thursdays.

EvCC’s contracted food service, CDX, also runs the cafeteria and is promoting the project so that staff, faculty, and students will have food options later in the day.

However, the project is in an experimental phase. If you’d like to keep the food trucks around, try them out and let us know what you think about them.

By Nataya Foss, Managing Editor of Digital

About the Contributors
Nataya Foss, Managing Editor of Digital
What interests you about journalism? I am frustrated with the news media industry as it is right now, and I want to change it. I love talking to people and understanding how events are impacting their lives. Where does The Clipper fit into your long-term goals? I  want to get into the Backpack Journalism program...
Laura Campbell, Social Media Manager
What interests you about journalism? Journalism is the art of spreading information in a way that interests readers. I love that storytelling and news thrown together to make something incredible. Where does The Clipper fit into your long-term goals? After graduating from EvCC, I plan to transfer to WSU Everett in Fall 2018. I am...