International Club Presents “Diamonds are Forever”

As+the+year+wraps+up%2C+the+International+Club+memebers+stand+together+to+have+their+picture+taken+one+last+time.+

Courtesy of Richlue Kpakor

As the year wraps up, the International Club memebers stand together to have their picture taken one last time.

EvCC is well known for its diversity. This is shown throughout the 40 clubs and organizations here on campus, one of those clubs being the International Club.

The International Club gives international students the opportunity to share their cultural background with other students on campus, as well as promoting friendship and enhancing their college experience. They also organize events throughout the course of the year and everyone is welcomed to attend both students and faculty members.

To wrap up the year, they will be having the International Grad Night. This is the third year in a row that International Club will be hosting this event. They do so to recognize the international students who will be graduating from the different programs here at EvCC. Some of those programs include the High School Completion Program, Intensive English Language Program and Academic Success. Around 100 students are expected to be recognized in the event this upcoming June.

International Grad Night will be held at the Jackson Center on June 11, from 5:30 to 9:00 pm. Richlue Kpakor, member of International Club, memebr of the international club mentioned that the theme was “Diamonds are Forever” which was a metaphor; “a diamond is as strong lasting friendship”