The student news site of Everett Community College in Everett, Washington

Katja Wahl

1. This space is the “middle sibling” in a science of the arts home, with windows all around you can see the Walter Price Fitness Center and the Starbucks near Broadway.

Finding a Study Safe Haven

***CONTEST IS CLOSED, we already have a winner***

The weather is quickly getting colder as winter nears, which means one thing. The dreaded week of finals. Yes, that one week a quarter everyone is anxiously walking around in sweats and gripping a coffee or energy drink tightly looking for a quite space to study. Believe us when we say we understand that the library tends to be way too crowde d and the café is always super loud. Well,  The Clipper has you covered. For this scavenger hunt, you must locate the study spot by naming the building it is in and what floor. Once you have found all the locations, you can Facebook message us (search The Clipper on Facebook) or stop by our office (Whitehorse 264) and a member on staff will check your answers. If you are the first person to have all the correct answers, you can pick up your prize of a $20 Bargreens gift card. Perfect for the caffeine boost you need for studying in your new found study spot!

2.Teachers surround this small space filled with light. You have most likely studied English in the lower levels, or even hiked the stairs to see the view of the Rainer parking lot on a sunny day.
Katja Wahl
2. Teachers surround this small space filled with light. You have most likely studied English in the lower levels, or even hiked the stairs to see the view of the Rainer parking lot on a sunny day.

3.A well-known sweet smile will greet you at this study space, along with a caffeinated drink of your choice.
Katja Wahl
3. A well-known sweet smile will greet you at this study space, along with a caffeinated drink of your choice.
4.If you love the sound of metal clanking or feet pattering this place is for you. A level below a place to run in circles there is a two person study spot that allows you to study to the sound of people getting healthy.
Katja Wahl
4. If you love the sound of metal clanking or feet pattering this place is for you. A level below a place to run in circles there is a two person study spot that allows you to study to the sound of people getting healthy.

The Clipper • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Clipper Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *